Congrats, Jen! I am voting for a girl since there are all these boys! :) Get that jog stroller ready to go and we'll have to plan a race or two when you're ready! Any day for us and Baby O and can't wait! Here's hoping for a smooth and easy pregnancy and welcome to the mama club! JRO
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! We can't wait for Brody to have a playmate! :) XOXOXO ~Amy, Travis, & Brody
Congratulations! Maggie has a little adjustment before the baby turns 2 :)
Wait, you have another Brody in your life? I can't believe it! :) Congratulations--can't wait to meet Baby Ryan!
Rachel, Brad, Brody, and Leyton
WOOHOO!! A new friend for Baby Ward to play with next summer...we are so excited for you!!!
Geri and Jason
Congrats, Jen! I am voting for a girl since there are all these boys! :) Get that jog stroller ready to go and we'll have to plan a race or two when you're ready! Any day for us and Baby O and can't wait! Here's hoping for a smooth and easy pregnancy and welcome to the mama club! JRO
WHOO HOO!!!!!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment