I had a doctor appointment today. All is good, baby's heartbeat is strong at 150 bpm. Overall it was a quick and uneventful appointment. We did get to schedule the 20 week ultrasound appointment. For convenience, they wanted to combine it with my next appointment in 4 weeks. So that basically makes it a 22-week ultrasound....ugh! But anyways, we will learn the gender in just 4 short weeks :-)
Obviously not pregnancy related...Tiger had a doctor appointment today too! We took him in for a new kitten check-up, just to be sure he was healthy and everything was ok. Fortunately, Tiger got a clean bill of health! He did very well at the appointment, unlike someone else I know (Maggie hates the vet). And once we got home, we started the introduction between Maggie and Tiger, with Tiger still in the travel carrier. Maggie hissed a couple times and then retreated to a safe spot to observe him. I think it will take awhile, but it appears she's not too upset about the intruder in her home...
2 comments:
SO SWEET! I wish we had bought 2 kitties from the HS when we got Lulu, but she's prefectly happy to get all my attention while being on Maternity Leave! Take care and enjoy those kitties!
i'm sure maggie will love the friend to keep her company. Don't worry, sometimes it takes a while to get them to tolerate each other. Just be patient and i'm sure it'll all be great.
Glad to hear you're doing well
Post a Comment