Thursday, January 15, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!

Big news! We will be having a little boy in May!

We had an ultrasound this morning, which went very well (with the exception of my very full bladder!). In the first view we saw of our little boy, he had a big frown on his face. Scott told the technician that he gets that from his father. LOL! It also looks like our baby will have a 'Geis nose' (sorry little guy!).

Overall everything looked very normal and healthy. He appears to be a big boy already...currently weighing in at an estimated 1 pound 5 ounces. The doctor did say that this is really no indication of how big he will be at birth, but that he is on the bigger side at this stage of development.
I've attached a couple 3D pictures from today's ultrasound:

6 comments:

RunnerGirlJRo said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH! I sure thought it was a girl, but am sooo glad Landon will have another little friend to play with! Can't wait for him to arrive! YEAH!

sarahandmatt said...

Our house was split, I thought girl, Matt thought boy. Congratulations!

Geri said...

You have NO idea how happy we are here at the Ward house...Baby Ward will be SO excited to have another buddy to play with!! WOOHOOO!!!!

Rachel said...

Yippee!! Congratulations to both of you!! We are so excited there will be ANOTHER little boy arriving in just a few months--we are all going to have so much fun with our little ones. Of course, they'll all be fighting over the few girls their age by the time they're in high school!! :) Can't wait to see you soon!! CONGRATS!

Catherine T said...

Yay, I was right! Congratulations!

Becky said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! This is so exciting...I am now thinking I should starting hoping for a girl one of these days as beteween the Smiths, Wards and Ryans there will be lots of cute potential future boyfriends out there! ;-) Oh and those 3-D ultrasounds are just crazy-amazing!