Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Ryan will be a Texan...


Well, it's official. We are moving back to Dallas. I have an incredible range of emotions when I think about this move...I'm so excited to go back to the warmth, sunshine, family and friends in Texas; I am so sad to leave to the wonderful friends that I have made here in Minneapolis; I am scared to death about how we are going to start new jobs, find a new doctor, sell our current house, buy a new house and move everything all while being very pregnant or with a newborn. I've had a difficult time in the last couple days handling these huge emotions, but I know that we will get through this and will be very happy we made this move in the end.

Scott joked a couple months ago about how we should try to find a way to have the baby in Texas, just so that he would be a Texan. Looks like we found a way...

3 comments:

sarahandmatt said...

Welcome home! We look forward to you living close.

Geri said...

BOOOOO...BOOOOOO...!!! Ok i know its a great opportunity but we will miss having you guys here!!!!

RunnerGirlJRo said...

Ditto what Geri says, Jen! We'll definitely miss ya here, but thankfully this blog and FB business will keep us all in touch with each other! All these boys will need a reunion (as will mama) before too long, so please stay in touch!