Monday, June 15, 2009

What a BIG Boy!



We had our one month doctor appointment this morning. Jackson was given an A+ on his "report card"! But I was shocked to see how much he weighs. I knew he was getting a lot bigger, but I was still surprised when I saw his weight on the scale. He currently weighs 11 lbs 12 oz (95th percentile), is 22.3" long (90th percentile), and his head is 15.3" (75th percentile). BIG boy! The nurse joked that he looked like a 2 month old already!

He received his Hep B shot today. It was sure tough on mama to hear him scream and see all those tears! I can't imagine how tough it will be next month when he needs to get a lot more shots! Poor guy!

The doctor is having us try a new formula to see if it helps with his reflux. If we don't have improvement by Friday, then we will start looking at some medication for little Jackson. I'm hoping the new formula will do the trick.

1 comment:

RunnerGirlJRo said...

What a big boy! I love 'em bigger, so you have something to hang onto! Keep in check on the formula! Both my boys were on Isomil Soy and good to go, but each are different! Hope all is well!