Last week I decided it was time to assemble the Jumparoo. Jackson doesn't like to view the world laying down anymore and I can't always hold him in a sitting position. So Wednesday night I put the Jumparoo together. Unfortunately, that was the same timing as his first cold. So he didn't get the opportunity to play in it right away, but he has spent some time in it over the weekend. And he LOVES it! He can't quite reach the floor yet for the 'jumping' part (his big toes just barely touch the floor), but he loves exploring the toys and really enjoys it when we help him bounce.
1 comment:
let me tell you, once he can touch the floor he will go to town! this is Brody's favorite item of all time! He has the best time jumping! Do you guys have an exersaucer? b loved that before the jumparoo!!
Post a Comment