Monday, October 12, 2009

5 Months Old

Jackson is 5 months old today. I had intended on weighing him earlier tonight so that I could include his current weight in this post, but I remembered after he was already in bed. My guess is that he probably weighs almost 20 pounds. Hopefully I will remember to jump on the scale sometime this week and will let you know what the big boy weighs.

He is finally understanding the concept of eating cereal each night. He actually gets excited now when he sees me start to make the bowl for him. And much to the relief of his teachers, I finally took some cereal into school. I had been waiting until I felt like he had a pretty good idea of what he was supposed to do with the cereal. His teachers have been begging for the cereal for a month now; he typically wants to eat every 2 hours at school and they are hoping the cereal will buy them some additional time between bottles. I doubt it will do much, since he only eats about a tablespoon at a time right now.

These pics were taken tonight after his cereal:


2 comments:

Becky said...

I am lovin' those pics!!!

sarahandmatt said...

He is so happy! I can't wait to see him soon.