Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Jackson!

Jackson is 6 months old today. I cannot believe how quickly the past 6 month have flown by! Yesterday we were at the hospital visiting baby Ella and I hardly remember Jackson as a newborn, he never seemed that tiny. Crazy!!!

Jackson's doctor appointment went well this morning. Thankfully, Jackson has slowed down a little bit on the growth charts...he weighs 19 pounds 10 ounces (90%). He remained consistent in the height department at 27 inches (75-90%). Overall Dr G gave him an A+ (I always wonder how the conversation goes if you don't get an A+ on the "report card"...). Dr G instructed us to start working with him on crawling. Really? I'm not in a hurry for him to start crawling, I'm perfectly content with him just being able to sit at this point. At the end of the appointment, Jackson received 4 vaccinations. He cried louder and longer this time, not fun. Fortunately, he fell asleep in the car on the way to school, but then was very unhappy when I had to wake him up to take him inside. We are hoping that he doesn't have the same bad reaction to the shots as he did 2 months ago, that was the worst I have ever seen him.

Here are a couple pics from the appointment. He was thoroughly entertained with the paper!

2 comments:

RunnerGirlJRo said...

Happy Half Bday big boy! Jen, he's so big, I love it!

Geri said...

ahh yea!! Big boy...you NEED to get to MN with him!!!