Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ICE!

After Jackson's photo session this afternoon we decided to take a walk through ICE! If you are in the area, you should check this out. It's a little pricey, but it is pretty cool to see. When you arrive they give you a parka to keep you warm, this is key as the temps inside are 7 degrees. The smallest parka they had was really big for Jackson, but I didn't want to risk him getting cold (in fact, with the parka and his jacket underneath, he was super toasty). He was NOT a fan of the parka, as you can see as I was trying to get it on him

You have to keep your camera secured inside your parka, otherwise your battery will freeze. Well, this makes things difficult if you want to snap a picture and you are carrying a baby. I tried to get a couple pics of Jackson next to the ice, but he was completely unwilling to sit with the parka on (I probably wouldn't want to either!), so I only snapped a couple. And this doesn't do the place justice. Everything was made of ice, everything. Pretty neat!

1 comment:

Geri said...

OMG too funny!! that parka is a tad big!!