Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Paris!!

I returned home last night from a fabulous trip to Paris with Diana and Mallory! We had a fantastic time visiting the amazing sites, dining on incredible food and soaking in the history. I will post more photos soon, but here are just a few fun ones that we took:
The incredible Notre Dame:

Diana's yummy birthday dinner at Le Grand Colbert:

We spent a couple days visiting castles and chateaus outside Paris and in the Loire Valley. Here is a view of the amazing gardens at Vaux le Vicomte:

We also did a walk through the Montmarte neighborhood. Thought this was a nice shot of the studio where many artists, including Picasso, once rented space:We took a day trip to Normandy, this was such an amazing experience. We took the train to Caen and then rented a car (I drove!). The American Cemetery in Normandy: And the trip ended with a visit to Moulin Rouge, quite entertaining:

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sounds like an AWESOME trip!!! ;-)