Thursday, November 18, 2010

18-Month Doctor Appointment

I took Jackson to see Dr G for his 18-month doctor appointment earlier this week. Jackson must not like Dr G's new office as he started screaming the moment I turned my car off in the parking lot until we were driving away an hour later. I was physically exhausted when we left, it takes A LOT of energy to hold and try to calm a screaming toddler for that long!

But anyways, the appointment itself went well, at least the part that I could hear :) Jackson weighs 25.3 pounds (50 percentile), is 32.5 inches tall (75 percentile) and still has a big ol' head (75 percentile). Dr G commented on how he was such a tall boy and was pleased with his development. Jackson had a little bit of fluid on his ears, no noticeable infection, but since he has had a little fluid at each of the last couple appointments, Dr G placed him on an antibiotic as a precaution. We go back in a couple weeks to have his ears rechecked (can't wait). The only shot Jackson received at this appointment was his flu shot, but he also had his hemoglobin checked and it was completely normal.

Here are a few recent pics. The first one is Jackson's second trip in the Mustang. He was a happy boy!This was Jackson over the weekend riding his John Deere and eating cheerios:
And finally here is a funny video of Jackson after he learned how to close the doors to Scott's office:

No comments: