Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Fun

We had a fun weekend with Jackson. He was in a pretty good mood for most of the weekend, that always makes it so much more enjoyable. Here is a photo from Saturday morning on his trike, he's ready to go!
And here's a video of him "pedaling" the trike:
After lunch on Saturday we took Jackson to get a MUCH needed haircut. Jackson HATES to get his hair cut, so we always end up putting it off as long as we possible can. Saturday was no different, he started screaming the moment they put the cape over him. I held his hand throughout the cut and occasionally even had to physically restrain him. One of the hairstylists told me that he should be fine by the time he is 4. 4?? Oh my! At one point they offered him a lollipop in hopes it would calm him down. I said ok, I knew how bad of an idea that was but I was desperate! He's never had candy before, so he was pretty entertained.
On Saturday night we cooked steaks and potatoes on the patio. Other than a couple skinned knees (OUCH!) we had a great time. Turn out Jackson LOVES steak!

And here is one final pic from lunch on Sunday. I had to include this one so that you could see the new haircut! He looks so much older now!

No comments: