Jackson requested to have his birthday party on a farm. That was actually his second choice; first choice was to go to a police station. I said I would "call" the police station but if they said no, then where would he like to go. He said a farm. Thankfully we had hired Cathy's Critters twice before and had a great experience with them, so that seemed like a good farm to go visit. They are located in Princeton, just on the other side of McKinney. So a bit of a drive, but I think it was worth it. We got to see a ton of animals, some that I had never even heard of before. Jackson got plenty of time with "his" horse Dallas. They had a cute little barn-like activity room where we could do snacks and cake. All in all, I think it was a perfect choice for Jackson's 5th birthday party. Everyone had a blast!



















No comments:
Post a Comment