Saturday, July 26, 2014

San Antonio Trip

Jackson and I took a weekend trip to San Antonio to visit Mimi and had lots of fun stuff planned...

Of course we had to go to Kiddie Park.  They have added a new attraction...pony rides.  It was a total rip off, but Jackson really wanted to ride.

I really wanted to take him to the Quadrangle as I had very fond memories of going there when I was a kid.  It is a bit more difficult to get there now, but after a full background check, we were ready.  Unfortunately it was crazy hot, so Jackson just wanted to leave.  But I loved seeing all the friendly animals!


And then the main attraction was a day at Sea World!  Jackson was so excited!  We didn't expect he would make it the full day so we got there early...well we were wrong.  Jackson had no desire to leave, even after the park was closed!
Selfie!

A little barre3 anywhere :)


No comments: