Thursday, December 4, 2008
Week 16 Update
I guess I am feeling brave as I have decided to post the first picture of my baby bump. There's definitely a bump, and more of one than I expected at this point. Maybe I'm just working too hard to ensure Baby Ryan is well fed...once the 1st trimester morning sickness finally passed, I started eating everything in sight. Sometimes it makes me laugh to think of just how much I can eat right now! I'm still exercising, mostly walking with a little running when I feel up to it. I have also started taking prenatal yoga. I've only been to a handful of classes so far and I'm not so sure what I think yet, but it's probably a good thing to loosen up this body after so many years of running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look awesome and i can definitely see a baby bump there!!!!!
YEAH! You look fabulous! Glad you're enjoying the 2nd tri and it really is amazing how much one can eat! HAH! ENJOY!
Jenn, You look great!!!!
Congrats again!
Post a Comment