Monday, December 29, 2008
Week 19 Update
I'm feeling really brave today, not just because of the picture I am about to post, but because I actually have intentions of wearing this dress OUT OF THE HOUSE! Tomorrow night is Eve of the Eve (the JLM gala that I have been working on all year) and while I would be much more comfortable in my PJ's, I don't think the guests would understand. I'm not quite ready for maternity clothes (but clearly getting really close!) and this dress is probably my best option for the party. I decided to try it on this morning, just to be sure it still fits. Once I got over the shock, I decided it would make a good picture for those of you who have been requesting a new picture of my belly. Enjoy...
We have also started to feel the baby's movements. I had been feeling something for the last few weeks that I assumed was the baby but wasn't quite sure. Then early last week I was laying on the couch with my hand on my belly and I felt a kick. Scott was even able to feel one just a couple days later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look great in that dress and the little tummy is a nice added accessory!!
Beautiful! I'm lovin' the belly. :) How was Eve?
Post a Comment