Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week #31 Belly Pic

It's been awhile since my last belly picture. It has been difficult to find an opportunity. I don't like the picture I am about to post, but I wanted you to see how big the belly has gotten. I snapped this one super quick (didn't have time for the multiple photos today). I've been a little under the weather for the past few days, so definitely not what I would consider a good picture. But check out the big belly!!

3 comments:

RunnerGirlJRo said...

You are still all belly, Jen! So fun and can't believe he'll be here in no time! Hope you're doing well and hang in there these last few weeks! I promise, the reward at his arrival is sooo worth it!

The Lowe Family said...

You look GREAT!!!
I hope you are feeling better soon.

I am also so glad that you like the new Dr. That has to be a relief.

Geri said...

You look great, all belly!!!