I assembled the Exersaucer this week for Jackson. We still need to install the 503 batteries, hopefully we will get to that this weekend. We've let Jackson play in it for the last couple nights. I don't think he really "gets it" yet. He either stares at himself in one of the mirrors (which is pretty cute, see picture below) or stares at the pattern on the material. We think he will really enjoy it once he figures everything out. Maybe all the noisy battery-operated pieces will help with that.
2 comments:
The funniest thing ever was when we put Jude in his for the first time and he thought it was just like the bouncer and started trying to jump. Dan and I laughed so hard. He still does it from time to time when he gets excited. Jackson is so cute...hope we can get them together someday!
The best invention ever!!! I now have our exersaucer in the bathroom to entertain B while i'm getting ready in the morning! It's the best!
Post a Comment