Monday, September 14, 2009

4 Month Doctor Appointment

Jackson took a trip to see Dr. G this afternoon for his 4-month check-up.

Jackson weighs in at 17 lbs 13 oz (95%!!) and is 25.8" tall (90%). I knew he was getting big, but I didn't realize that he was almost 18 pounds. No wonder his 6 month clothes no longer fit him! And no wonder I can barely pick him up when he is in his car seat. Speaking of car seats, we really need to get to work on the convertible seat...he won't be in his infant seat much longer!

Dr G said he looks perfectly healthy and gave him an A+ on his "report card". He also told us to start feeding him cereal. We will give it a try later this week.

Jackson received 5 immunizations today. He cried when he received the shots (of course) but then calmed down quickly once I picked him up. Unfortunately after we got him dressed and into the car seat, he started screaming again. Hopefully he's not too fussy tonight!

2 comments:

RunnerGirlJRo said...

OMG, he's sooo big, Jen! Love it! Landon was 21# and 29" at 9 mos, so Jackson is a big man! Just more to love!

Becky said...

You may have a budding star football player! ;-)