Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Roly Poly Has Started to Roll!

Jackson completed his first roll over this morning! Unfortunately it happened at 4:30 in the morning, so I didn't actually get to see him do it. He had a restless night of sleep last night, waking quite frequently. At 4AM he woke up and started "talking" to himself. That eventually turned into a little cry, then a big cry, then an all-out screaming his head off cry. I let him go as long as I could handle it, but finally headed into his room around 4:30. I was shocked when I found him laying on his back! I'm thinking that he flipped himself over as he started his crying fit, and got more and more upset since he couldn't get himself back to his tummy. I flipped him over and he immediately stopped crying and went back to sleep. I'm hoping he will show off his new skills this weekend (while we are all awake!)

No comments: