Friday, December 23, 2011

First Dentist Visit

Jackson had his first dentist visit today.  He did so much better than I was expecting.  I had to sit with him in the chair, but he loved the hygienist and typically did everything she asked.  He even let her floss a bit, until he tasted the mint flavor.  We didn't do a full cleaning, she didn't want to push him too far.  As soon as he started to get uncomfortable, she stopped and said that each visit would probably allow additional progress.  He wasn't so sure about the dentist though.  When he came in, Jackson wouldn't even open his mouth.  Oh well.  Maybe next time.

Since he was sitting in my lap, I wasn't able to get a picture of him in the chair.  But I did snap this pic on the way out as he gave the hygienist a high five:

No comments: