Thursday, December 22, 2011

Scared of Santa

Jackson is scared of Santa.  Actually, terrified is probably a better word.  He had three opportunities to visit with Santa this year.  All were brutal.  The first visit was at his school's Winter Festival.  Jackson wouldn't even go into the same room with Santa.  The second visit was at our neighborhood's party.  We waited in line for Santa twice and each time we got to the front of the line he freaked out.  He didn't want to get anywhere near him, let alone sit on his lap.  And I don't think that Santa really wanted Jackson on his lap either.
The third Santa visit was last weekend at the San Antonio Country Club.  Jackson was equally as scared, but I wanted a picture of him on Santa's lap.  So I asked Santa is he was okay with a screaming child.  He said yes, and that is what he got!
Oh well.  We will probably get a huge kick out of these photos years from now.  And hopefully next year we will have more success with Santa. 

No comments: