Monday, August 6, 2012

Amy!

My friend Amy came to visit us this past weekend.  She lives in Chicago so unfortunately I don't get to see her very often.  It was a very quick weekend, but we had a blast catching up.  We didn't do anything too special, her only requests were Mexican food, Buffalo Chicken Rolls and Cocktails.  Sounds like a good plan to me!  We took her to our favorite pizza joint on Friday night.  I'd never been for dinner, and wow was it a scene.  But we had fun!  And then Saturday we did the required Grand Lux Cafe trip, saw Magic Mike and then had Mexican food for dinner.  I am positive I gained a ton of weight over the weekend, but it was all worth it!  Jackson absolutely LOVED Amy.  He met her once before, but he was only 3 months old at the time.  I loved how he called her "Emmy".  So cute!
  

Our yummy cocktails at Grand Lux Cafe!


No comments: