Wow, I can't believe we are down to 10 weeks to go! The last few weeks have really flown by, thanks to how busy our lives have become. I've been feeling ok, starting to get really tired again. I think it's partially because I'm not sleeping as well at night (thanks to the many many bathroom trips) and the energy required to carry all this extra weight around all day. I will visit my new doctor in a little over a week. I'm excited and anxious to meet her. My friend Catherine absolutely loves her so I'm sure she will be wonderful.
The big news around here is that we bought a house today. It was actually the very first house we saw when we started looking last weekend. We spent the last couple days with our realtor looking at everything else on the market that fit our specifications. We saw a lot of great houses, but never saw one that we liked more than the first one. So we made an offer this morning. After a bit of negotiation, we signed the paperwork! We will close at the end of April. This is great because it appears that we may be all moved in before Baby Ryan arrives!
2 comments:
I am so happy for your guys that you found a house you like!!! I'd love to see pics!! Becky
Wow--that was fast! Great work! Can't wait to hear all about it. (You get your rest now--you have lots of work ahead. :)
Post a Comment