Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Excited for a Walk

I know this picture was just pure luck, but it was so perfect. I was about to take Jackson for a walk around the block and wanted to capture a picture for Scott. Scott purchased this camo hat awhile back, and I thought it was a cute addition to his walking outfit (even though it is way too big right now). Right when I captured the picture, Jackson gave his dad a big smile. Love it!

3 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

Jenn,
He was just happy to be out for a walk! I am sure you will have him doing 26.2 soon enough :)
He is so cute!

Rachel said...

Too cute! Glad you are getting him out and about a little bit. I know how draining the first few weeks can be--just hang in there and it WILL get better soon!

RunnerGirlJRo said...

I captured Landon's first smile at 5 days, so that always makes mama feel good regardless of whether it was "real" or not! So happy for your expanding family! Be sure you look us up when you're back in MN to visit! We'd love to see you!