Scott spent the weekend with some friends in North Carolina, so Jackson and I had the weekend all to ourselves. Mallory ended up spending a lot of time with us and Jackson was super excited to spend the extra time with her! We finally captured Jackson contagious laugh on video...Mal filmed this on Friday evening:
And then I took this video of him enjoying dinner time on Saturday night. I have started giving him his own spoon to eat with since he always wants to take mine.
I took this picture on Sunday as he was showing off his ability to "multitask":

1 comment:
i totally thought of you the other night, Brody was covered in pasta sauce from head to toe, a complete mess. I remember how you were talking about "letting go" of cleaning eating...i had to that night!! LOL Jackson is so cute and love the laugh!
Post a Comment