Monday, April 19, 2010

2nd Haircut

For Jackson's second haircut I decided to take him to a kid's haircut shop with the hope that they would be able to better handle the little ones. Jackson was super excited to sit in the little car, so I was initially hopeful that this would be a better experience than the first haircut:

However that didn't last long. As soon as they started working on his hair the crocodile tears (and screaming) started flowing. They even gave me a spinning light up toy to help distract him, no such luck. Occasionally he would stop crying to watch the action in the mirror, but then it was like he would remember that he didn't like this experience and start crying and reaching for me again. I didn't have the ability to take any action shots of the haircut this time, nor did I have a chance to capture any "after" photos. I will take some photos soon and get them posted. But just a warning, I think this haircut makes him really look like a toddler now, he's no longer a baby. Where did my baby go???

2 comments:

Geri said...

Ok so our hair cut place gives a little dum dum sucker, at first i thought that was bad but i held it and he sucked and was a pretty good little trooper!

The Lowe Family said...

While I have not felt your pain with a haircut, I feel your pain on "Where has my baby gone"?
Jackson is cute even when he is mad, but I do like the new “do”.