Monday, August 9, 2010

Splish Splash

It is summer in Texas. And that means it is hot. Really hot. We have had way too many days over 100 degrees and it is only early August. But I'm not complaining. I would rather it be hot than cold any day. 100 degrees is considerably better than waaaay below zero. There are still plenty of things we can go do outside in the heat, we just need to time it right or find ways to cool off. So the other day we took Jackson to one of the nearby splash parks. He had a BLAST! I know how much he loves water, so I thought he would enjoy it. But I was a little surprised at how much fun he had (and how much he didn't want to leave!) It was so cute watching him interact with the other kids, kids of all ages, he had no issue. This guy is definitely not shy! My mom and stepdad were with us, my stepdad took some great photos:






1 comment:

Geri said...

So cute! He's getting to be such a big boy!!