I was so excited today to see bluebonnets along the side of the road! These beautiful flowers are always a sign that spring has arrived in Texas. And we are so happy to be here to experience it! :-)
Jealous! With snow covering our yard this morning, I don't know if spring will ever arrive here. I wonder if the bluebonnets will still be blooming when we are in TX in two weeks?! I threatened Brad that I am changing our tickets to one-way! See you next weekend. :)
3 comments:
Jealous! With snow covering our yard this morning, I don't know if spring will ever arrive here. I wonder if the bluebonnets will still be blooming when we are in TX in two weeks?! I threatened Brad that I am changing our tickets to one-way! See you next weekend. :)
These are very pretty!! I hope you bring some warmth when you come back next weekend!! ;-)
rub it in, SO jealous...we have pretty white snow...well i guess it's melted now but still no sign of spring in MN...
Post a Comment