Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week #35 Update

Just a quick update from today's doctor appointment. My doctor was out sick, so I saw the nurse practitioner instead. Overall, everything looked normal. I was very stressed when I first went in for the appointment (move related stuff), so the initial reading on my blood pressure was really high. But they checked it again at the end of the appointment, giving me a few minutes to relax first. Thankfully, the second reading was back to where it has been throughout the pregnancy. They also started the internal exams today to check my progress. I have started thinning and softening, but thankfully I haven't started dilating yet.

My appointments will now be weekly, and next week will also include an ultrasound to check on the size of Baby Ryan. If he's still a gigantic baby (larger than 90th percentile), then we will most likely start discussing ways to speed up his arrival.

1 comment:

Geri said...

Ohh boy, the end is near!!!!