Thursday, April 9, 2009
Doctor's Opinion on "Chubby Baby"
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday to check up on everything and to review the results of the ultrasound. She said everything from the ultrasound indicates that baby is healthy. As expected, she was concerned about his weight. I will have another ultrasound in 3 weeks, and at that point we will make some decisions regarding Baby Ryan's arrival. She told me we will have 3 options to discuss: an early induction (around 38 weeks), a scheduled c-section or waiting for nature. I must say that this is a little stressful with everything else we have going on right now. We move into our house on May 1st and 38 weeks would be May 8th. That's A LOT of work to do in one week!! Let's just hope that he doesn't have plans to arrive even earlier than this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment