
One less thing to worry about...we have sold the MN house. We are definitely not happy about the transaction price, but we think we got as much as we could in the current economic environment. We will miss this house and the wonderful neighbors...such a fabulous neighborhood!
3 comments:
CONGRATS! What a worry off your mind, but too bad it didn't sell at your peak price! Maybe it's worth it just to be back in TX! :) Hope all is well...you look great still and can't wait for his arrival!
Wow! Congratulations and what a great relief for you guys! I am SO SO sorry that I missed you today. I will have to catch up with you when I come down for a Texas visit. You look wonderful and that baby is almost finished baking--can't wait!
Congratulations! I know that has to be a big relief. Now I hope you get into your new house before Baby Ryan comes!
Post a Comment