Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week #36 Belly Pic

Wow. I'm huge. I had to take a picture in this dress because not too many months ago I commented on this blog about how I had a lot of room available in this dress and said something about how eventually I would probably need it. Yep, I need it now. Strangers and co-workers love to make the oddest comments to me lately - "You've really gotten big in the last week"; "You are going to pop any minute"; "You sure are pregnant". Yep, I'm pregnant. Thanks for letting me know.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You look great! Sounds like (from FB) you are getting settled!! ;-)

Geri said...

YOWZA! You are all belly!! Lookin' good!

The Chavous Family said...

Still sportin the high heels HOT MOMMA! I ditched those in my first trimester. You look adorable (even if you don't think so!!!)